Rail Fans - Feedback, Suggestions and Comments

Shane

Good morning everyone. Asking you all if there is anything you would like see added, modified or changed on Rail Fans, O-Train Fans, etc. Your suggestions and comments are very welcome. Whether it is suggestions on new content, organization, new sections, please let me know.

There are plans once COVID ends to do video features with ExpoRail, Toronto Rail Museum, VIA , STM and TTC similar in scope to what has already been done with OC Transpo. Unfortunately, the current reality puts those plans on hold for the foreseeable future, but they will happen when the time is right.

Thank you all.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would propose some changes to the Snapshot submission section. If it were possible to post while logged in (but keep the ability to post without an account) and provide a space for notes/comments on

I appreciate the suggestions J.OT13. I will look into the possibility of making that possible.

Done. Thanks Antoine.

I would propose some changes to the Snapshot submission section. If it were possible to post while logged in (but keep the ability to post without an account) and provide a space for notes/comments on each image posted. Under station, add "other"/"please specify" for rail yards and segments between stations. 

• Thanks 1
10 hours ago, J.OT13 said:

I would propose some changes to the Snapshot submission section. If it were possible to post while logged in (but keep the ability to post without an account) and provide a space for notes/comments on each image posted. Under station, add "other"/"please specify" for rail yards and segments between stations. 

I appreciate the suggestions J.OT13. I will look into the possibility of making that possible.

• Thanks 1

Good afternoon and Happy New Year to all. Rail Fans (www.railfans.ca), more specifically O-Train Fans (https://www.railfans.ca/otrain/snapshot) has been taking Snapshot Updates (regular photo updates) of the various stations under construction of the O-Train.

I am happy to announce that you can now share your Snapshots for the ongoing construction in Montreal (REM), Toronto (Crosstown and Finch West) as well as Vancouver (SkyTrain Broadway Subway).

Both members of the Rail Fans forums as well as the public (guests) can submit without needing to register. Check it out: https://www.railfans.ca/forum/forum/155-snapshot-updates/

Hope you will join us in documenting these massive and expansive public transit projects in Canada! Thank you for your support!

• 4 weeks later...

Now that there is a feature photo of the week. Is it possible to create a thread where we can submit your photos or is there somewhere else to do that already?

Edited by STO_1601

Hi. The photo of the week gets chosen from those in the forum photo gallery. photos submitted there are up to be featured each week. I encourage you to share your pics there :)

47 minutes ago, J.OT13 said:

The photo gallery for O-Train Fans seems to now only be accessible through the forum. Is that right? If that's the case, could be returned to O-Train Fans?

If the link isn’t listed on the sites themselves I’ll re-add it tonight. 

• 3 weeks later...