Stage 2 - Confederation Line - Construction Updates

So I've been noticing that some notice / progress events are hidden in the news feed on the Stage 2 website and are not always brought forward. Not sure if its something that can be discussed with the Stage 2 team to see if there is a better solution possible, but I have not been that impressed by the newsletters so far?

EDIT: I might simply be having issue with my subscription to the newsletter, but I wish we got more regular updates similar to what was done for Stage 1. Or even some sort of "progress" chart / timeline. Also higher resolution photos. But thats just me being picky.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Our Snapshot updates have resumed, now starting coverage for Stage 2 LRT construction. New to Snapshots will be video walkthroughs, discussing the current locations and what will be changing, a

2020 Year-end Review January 2021 The Stage 2 LRT team has made progre

The eastbound detour lanes on the 174 are now open. Shouldn't be long before the westbound detour opens as well to allow crews to build the flyover. 

Posted Images

I agree. The updates are more sporadic than Stage 1's weekly postings.

I think I am also having issues getting their emails. I haven't gotten a monthly update in several months and I now have 3 separate email accounts signed up. I do get the construction notices usually though.

The updates and newsletters are a disorganized mess.

I registered for the newsletters a few times. For all extensions. French and English.

I think I only ever received one French construction update (last week) that entire time. I don't think I ever receive the monthly updates. I maybe receive most of the construction notices, but not all of them.