What excites you most about the LRT opening

Rob

For me, checking out, exploring and discovering the new stations is a big one, mostly the downtown underground stations. Riding the trains especially through the downtown core is another. It will also be great to see Bayview setup in a new way after so many years of Trillium Line operation.

• Like 1
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For me, checking out, exploring and discovering the new stations is a big one, mostly the downtown underground stations. Riding the trains especially through the downtown core is another. It will also

I am certainly  looking forward to all of those things, but the thing that I am most looking forward to is the Rideau East entrance.  The idea of exiting onto William St and then walk along a pedestri

What excites me most is that this is the biggest hill to get over politically. Once you have the base system it becomes much easier to build more lines extensions etc.

I am mostly the same as what you put Rob. I love the Montreal Metro, so the similarities, however many, really peak my interest. Very eager to see the Parliament Station and the trains.

I am certainly  looking forward to all of those things, but the thing that I am most looking forward to is the Rideau East entrance.  The idea of exiting onto William St and then walk along a pedestrian walkway into the market sounds amazing to me.  Especially on a beautiful summer evening.

• Like 1