Stage 3 Kanata

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If we're building such a huge network of pedestrian bridges, I hope it connects to the O-Train Station. Based on this figure, it looks like it leads everyone as far as the bus loop.  Here's the r

Thought I would share an update on my dream Kanata lines  

Posted Images

A new bus loop would be built between the station and the 417. A new pedestrian overpass would be built to connect to the parking lots from what I would imagine would be the "fare-paid zone" by the bus loop.

image.png.de690c22b858df4c1bca53b1dd0ab8da.png

38 minutes ago, Antoine said:

Do you guys know if there are other renderings of Stage 3 (Kanata/Barrhaven) stations or is March/Eagleson the only one?

Do you mean the rendering on page 29 of the document I linked? That's actually Cyrville. No clue why the caption says "March Station Rendering". 

As far as I know, there are no renderings of Stage 3 stations. Only proposed site plans for the Kanata Stations (on that link I posted May 6) and locations for Barrhaven

Edited by J.OT13
49 minutes ago, J.OT13 said:

Do you mean the rendering on page 29 of the document I linked? That's actually Cyrville. No clue why the caption says "March Station Rendering". 

As far as I know, there are no renderings of Stage 3 stations. Only proposed site plans for the Kanata Stations (on that link I posted May 6) and locations for Barrhaven

Yes I meant that rendering on page 29, I thought it was March based on the caption haha... And thanks for the info!

• 5 months later...