2039 Rapid Transit

46 minutes ago, Shane said:

There is some level of interest in the province and the city for a Bank Street O-Train extension, here are two tweets today from Charles J. White about the response he received on this potential expansion.

Is this someone with any credibility or influence? I've always been an advocate of a Bank Street subway, but always thought it would be 30-40 years from now at best. 

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My proposed alternative to the 2030 Carling Tram. I estimate the completion date for a fully underground system around the late 2040s. Any thoughts?

Looks good. I would propose at least three stations along Rideau (Rideau, King Edward and Cobourg). With about a dozen towers u/c along Rideau at the moment, this could become the densest corridor in

Here's the Line 3 Extension! Thoughts?

Posted Images

2 hours ago, J.OT13 said:

Is this someone with any credibility or influence? I've always been an advocate of a Bank Street subway, but always thought it would be 30-40 years from now at best. 

I wish I could say.

I have since taken down the tweet and the original post on the forum as the twitter user is an unofficial source who’s authenticity can not be confirmed. 

It appears that there was two users on the Skyscraper Forum also posting on this, which now appear to both be Suspended.

Sorry for the Inconvenience. 

4 hours ago, J.OT13 said:

I've followed the O-Train discussion for several years during which discussion of a Bank subway has happened a few times. I don't recall the individual ever taking part in these discussions. Perhaps they are new to the discussion . . .