STO 02-03 (plain white) LFS Retirement Watch

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The STO is available on TransitTracker so you can use the download all time records to see when a bus was last in service...

All ex-Calgary were GPS tracked, they had NSAS on them

Probably, haven't seen them lately either. I saw Jean-Racine Presseur hauling off some old LFSes to scrap on Christmas Eve from the Hull garage and I think the first batch of 03s was against the

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
8 hours ago, STO_1601 said:

Are there still any plain white STO LFSes remaining?

I haven't been downtown lately due to the lockdowns.

I've forgotten to keep you updated.. all 02XX were retired, so whatever plurality of older LFS with their original livery remain, will probably retain it until retirement

6 hours ago, Loud-Invero said:

I've forgotten to keep you updated.. all 02XX were retired, so whatever plurality of older LFS with their original livery remain, will probably retain it until retirement

I positive 0301-0313 could be all retired too. I haven't seen one on the road at all last year. 

16 minutes ago, STO_1601 said:

I positive 0301-0313 could be all retired too. I haven't seen one on the road at all last year. 

They're being treated like the old classics and are only be dispatched when needed. They've basically only been sending out anything 14XX up only the last year or so.