STO 02-03 (plain white) LFS Retirement Watch

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Dudebrains said:

The STO is available on TransitTracker so you can use the download all time records to see when a bus was last in service...

Thanks! I take it all of the 03 (except 0326, 27 & 28) still remain in the plain white scheme and they haven't been rewrapped.

Edited by STO_1601
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The STO is available on TransitTracker so you can use the download all time records to see when a bus was last in service...

All ex-Calgary were GPS tracked, they had NSAS on them

Probably, haven't seen them lately either. I saw Jean-Racine Presseur hauling off some old LFSes to scrap on Christmas Eve from the Hull garage and I think the first batch of 03s was against the

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Dudebrains said:

I had forgotten about this, thank you! If only this was around when the classics were still in service. Would have been awesome to use this to track the ex-Calgary :)

12 hours ago, Loud-Invero said:

I had forgotten about this, thank you! If only this was around when the classics were still in service. Would have been awesome to use this to track the ex-Calgary :)

I doubt they would have put the trackers in the Classics, When Saskatoon Transit joined Transit55 the Classics were being numbered and they didn't bother putting trackers in them.

37 minutes ago, STO_1601 said:

I doubt they would have put the trackers in the Classics, When Saskatoon Transit joined Transit55 the Classics were being numbered and they didn't bother putting trackers in them.

All ex-Calgary were GPS tracked, they had NSAS on them

• Like 1
5 hours ago, STO_1601 said:

@Dudebrains

0301-0313 are not tracking on the tracker and I didn't see one when I was downtown last summer. Can it be confirmed that they are all retired now?

Probably, haven't seen them lately either.

I saw Jean-Racine Presseur hauling off some old LFSes to scrap on Christmas Eve from the Hull garage and I think the first batch of 03s was against the fence. You'd have to enquire at the STO.

• Like 1