Stage 2 - Trains Spotting

Shane

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello all, I figured we could talk and discuss the Stage 2 trains that we spot out in testing, in service and so on. So to kick things off, I will add 1140 spotted last night by @occheetos o

Hopefully Stage 2 trains are more reliable.  Side note, I love the elevated sections of the O-Train. Gives us a big city feel. 

Indeed. The elevated sections remind me of Walt Disney World's Monorail system. I love that feeling, although to really have that sensation the guide-way would have to be reduced to a single beam....

Indeed. The elevated sections remind me of Walt Disney World's Monorail system. I love that feeling, although to really have that sensation the guide-way would have to be reduced to a single beam....

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't know if this was a change for the new vehicles, or if it's being retroactively applied to all of the older vehicles as well but 1138 has a panel above the door to cover the door electronics.

Previously the electronics were completely exposed, not that I recall this necessarily being a problem. In any case; a good change.

yqZpgXm.png

• Like 1

Good Day.

A thought.... it may have had something to do with needing access to the mechanisms during all the door problems and difficulties,

and now that this has been 'cured', they are finally installing the covers that were meant to have been there all along ???

FWIW.

• 3 weeks later...